Date of release: 25 of April 2015
Here’s a cute app in our candyBox series – “making learning fun!”’. Children & adults can discover something new about music, colours, melodies & rhythm.
In candyBox piano you can choose a melody to follow or simply play your own. The built-in metronome shows the beat of the melody; you can speed it up, slow it down, pause it even, to follow the notes played. Our special candyBox colours show octaves & notes, helps you find the same notes again. Our app helps develop memory & sense of rhythm, it’s a great way to learn & practise melodies, expand your creativity.
Like our other candyBox apps, we kept it so simple, there are no instructions; figuring out how to use it is part of the fun.
– free! No advertising, no in-app purchases, no data collection!
– friendly & intuitive design
– our special candyBox colours
– clear sound
– plays notes in 2 octaves
– built-in popular melodies, like Jingle Bells,Twinkle Twinkle, Greensleeves, Swan Lake
– uses metronome (slow-medium-quick-fast speed, 2-3-4 beats)
– indicates the note names (A, A#, B, C, C# etc)
– popular melodies
– names of the notes
– relationship between tones, semitones, notes & octaves
– counting by 2, 3, 4 beats