Date of release: 3 of April 2015
Here’s an amazing, multi-lingual app in our candyBox series – “making learning fun!”. Children & adults can discover something new about time, clocks, geometry, numbers & languages.
Is it possible to see time, hear it & touch it? Yes! With candyBox clock you choose a design & language while time lives it’s own life. By watching, listening & touching you’ll find a spiral 24 hour clock, the connection between triangles & counting, how British English, French, Arabic, Thai & other languages sound. If you’re learning a second language, candyBox clock is a great way to practise numbers & telling the time.
Like our other candyBox apps, there are no instructions; figuring out how to use it is part of the fun.
– free! No advertising, no in-app purchases, no data collection
– friendly & intuitive design
– our special candyBox colours
– many different designs with fascinating transitions; 12/24 hour, traditional & digital
– speaks the time on request & automatically (1 minute, 5 minute intervals)
– speaks numbers 0..23, 5s up to 60
– 25+ iOS based languages, plus a surprise or two
– recognising, counting & ordering numbers from 1 to 12, 0 to 60
– identifying hours, minute & second hands
– telling the time in different languages
– geometry with polygons, circles, ellipses, spiral
– relationship between hours, minutes, seconds & sub- seconds
– counting & ordering, odd/even, by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s
– clockwise, anti-clockwise